Tuesday, May 11, 2004

RainbowButterflyTiara Says:
It is currently 12:56PM according to the clock on my computer.And little tiara is slacking her ass off instead of studying.haha,but she will after she is done on the computer.well,been sick for quite a while alreadi.just been to the docs yesterday. two days MC including yesterday.suppose to have another day off for tmr, but i will be havin my english Mid-years which is totally boring and to make it worse, my paper starts at 1 and it ends like at 5? this also means tat i wont be able to go out! ahh well , no one would go out wit me except for my baby. BUT! he is working and he wont go out wit me till my exams are over. BUMMER! but baby, i still love you yea? x) hahaha, okies. he is now at work. and he is talking to me on MSN! YAY! REJOICE!PTL! PTL! hahaha, jsut took me medicine. ITS DISGUSTING! x(
OH! a question for you peeps.leave your answer on the tag-board yeah?
-Is Motherhood a blessing or a curse?-
haha.redudant post. but baby wants me to update.so yea,sorry to bore you guys out. -im out!-